The PU upholstery is oil- and water-resistant, CFC-free, and features a denim-like backing to reinforce the upholstery durability. The Roma II is virtually indestructible, thanks to the Auto-Lock leg system, the Duo-Plane hinges at the center of the table, the stabilizer bar and the Clevis Block leg attachments. Quik-Set leg knobs require 70% less effort to adjust table height quickly and efficiently.
Client comfort certainly isn't sacrificed: the Big Top bed style gives 26% more cushioned tabletop space than the average table and the Shiatsu cable release so the table can be laid flat on the floor make the Montclair an undeniably great buy. The package includes Ergonomic Dream face cradle, memory foam cushioned face pillow, contoured arm shelf, matching comfort bolster and two-pocket carrying case.
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Size: 30" x 72" (W x L)
- Height: 24" - 34" (adjustable)
- Weight: 32 lb. (table only)
- Support Weight: 1,000 lb.
- Foam: 2.5” Exclusive Multi-Layer Small Cell™ Foam (Higher Density than normal foam)
Six-way adjustable ErgonomicDream face cradle, Memory foam cushioned face pillow, 2-pocket carrying case, Cushioned armrest shelf.
- All wood used in the table is formaldehyde- and carcinogen-free—meets California Air Resources Board (CARB) law
- Clevis Block leg attachments guarantee unbreakable leg support
- Duo-Plane hinges for maximum strength at the center of the table
- Auto-lock leg system easily sets table up strong in seconds
- Shiatsu cable release allows the table to lay flat on the floor
- Walnut color stained European polished Beech Wood legs protected by rich, hi-gloss Dura Seal finish
- Stabilizer bar assists in closing and opening the table, while adding overall strength
- Quik-Set leg knobs require 70% less effort for adjusting table height
- Numbered leg adjustment holes provide quick, easy and accurate height adjustment
- 2.5” thick cushion of Multi-Layer Small Cell foam, which is denser than average foam, thereby providing additional comfort
- Square corners, proven by anatomical research to relax shoulders more than standard tables
- Oil- and water-resistant, CFC-free PU upholstery features denim-like reinforcement backing for extra durability
- PU upholstery backed by a 5 Year Guarantee
- Nylon leg buffers keeps wooden legs from becoming wobbly or squeaky
- Non-skid, non-mark foot pads prevent floor damage
- Dual Soft-Touch leg knobs for easy grip, safety and stability
- Folds compactly for easy mobility and storage
- Double luggage-style table closure straps
Master guarantees all tables, chairs, electric lift tables, stationary tables, Pack-n-Go & Massage Kit (excluding foam, upholstery, face cradle, thermal top, motors and controls), against defects in material and workmanship for as long as you, the original purchaser, own the product, or for five (5) years after the product is discontinued or modified. Foam, upholstery are warranted for three to five(3~5) years from the original date of purchase. Face cradle platforms are warranted for three (3) years from the original date of purchase. Thermal Top is warranted for two (2) years from the original date of purchase. Motors&Controls is warranted for three (3) years from the original date of purchase. All warranty does not cover damage caused by misuse, accidents or neglect, which includes tears in the upholstery and damage caused by harsh chemical-based cleaners. All returns must provide proof of original purchase to obtain a Master RA-number (Return Authorization). RA-number must be referenced on the shipping label when returned. This warranty is limited to product repair or replacement, at Master’s sole discretion. The customer is responsible for shipping the product(s) back to the factory (at customer’s expense) for any warranty claim. Master will return the warranted product, shipping prepaid, to customers in the continental U.S. only. International customers as well as domestic customers outside of the continental U.S. are responsible for all shipping charges (inbound and outbound), as well as any applicable duties and taxes.
That means that if you find any online retailer that has a lower price than us, just let us know, we'll match the price! Additionally, if you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within 30 days of your original purchase date, let us know and we'll refund the difference, no questions asked!
If you live in one of these locations, please contact us for a shipping quote. Please note: We process all website orders Monday - Friday, 7 am - 4 pm.If you placed an order over the weekend or after hours, it will not get processed until the next business day.
MyMassageTable offers one of the top finance programs available today in the USA. The respected leader in payment options, PayPal, has proudly partnered with MyMassageTable.com to offer financing on all purchases over $99 USD.
The finance term is 6 months and is only valid on approved credit. To see if you qualify, simply fill out a quick application and get a credit decision within seconds. When approved, shop instantly on MyMassageTable.com with PayPal Credit right from your PayPal account.
Need Help? Call us at +1 (800) 493-6671 and one of our friendly staff members will be happy to walk you through the steps!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.